Tooele Arts Festival – LOGO DESIGN CONTEST
The Tooele Arts Festival will celebrate 30 years in 2016, and we would like to honor the occasion by adopting a new logo! The new logo can include multiple aspects of art that represented during the festival: visual, musical, tactile, etc.
(Although we are celebrating 30 years, submissions should have NO reference to this anniversary since the logo will be used for subsequent years.)
(Print rules and entry information using this link: Logo contest form)
- Contest is open to residents of Tooele County.
- All artwork must be original.
- Artist may submit a single submission.
- There is no cost to enter the contest.
- Entries should be submitted in EPS vector art format (although other mediums will be considered).
- Winning entry will be chosen by an impartial advisory committee. Decision of the advisory committee will be final.
- The winning entry becomes property of Tooele Arts Festival. All rights will be owned by Tooele Arts Festival upon submission.
A cash award in the amount of $100 will be awarded. The winner will also receive limited festival merchandise featuring the new logo. No further compensation will be provided.
The winning entry will be used on website, social media, festival merchandise, printed flyers/posters, and newspapers.
The winning entry will become the official identity of the festival for several years.
Contest winner will have the use of the chosen logo in their personal artist portfolio.
Contest begins September 16 and ends December 1.
NO late submissions will be accepted.
- Electronic submissions can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be received no later than December 1.
- Physical submissions should be mailed to PO Box 826, Tooele UT, 84074.
- Must be postmarked by December 1.
- Please mail in hard-sided envelope marked “do not bend.”
Winner will be announced January 15, 2016.
Entries must include the following information: